Friday, January 31, 2014

Ready, Set, GO!!


       Okay so I don’t necessarily know or understand all the ins and outs of these blog things – except for the fact that there is often some type of blog hopping and freebie grabbing that everyone is always talking about.
       I read plenty of the blogs out there – there are some really amazing ones.  I was reading one recently and it mentioned that if you had a TPT account that you should have a blog (like they go hand in hand).  Well this was news to me!
       So as a sit on the stairs in the upstairs hallway trying to get to little sweetie boos to sleep (without having to be in their room – or have them scream for a prolonged periods of time), I thought okay lets see if I can do this!
       This endeavor is going to take some big steps for me because of 2 main things – (1) I must take more pictures of what we/I do in school and at home, and (2) I must make sure that I take the time to write.
       So we are starting this journey off together, my blogging journey (big soundtrack music would play here)....
       I will start with this weekend and offer up some exciting freebies that I have created and use (or will be using) in the classroom!
       I hope that my ideas, thoughts, trials, errors, successes, and major fails can help you in some way or another!  I am a teacher, a learner, a wife, a mother, a school mama, a leader, and so much more. 

With love, hugs, and wiggles,
          Kyleen

No comments:

Post a Comment